Two Grand Prizes: Prize packs with Jason Kaplan-related stuff.
To participate in this contest you must do the following:1. Tweet Jason Kaplan (@Siriusjay) a birthday message with hashtag #jkbday during the contest. Tweet as often as you like. Jason's actual birthday is February 8th. Odds increase with multiple tweets.
2. Follow @jasonkapfanclub. This is necessary in order to correspond with the potential contest winners using Twitter's direct messaging. You don't need to follow @jasonkapfanclub after the contest.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The contest starts February 7th 2016 and ends February 14th 2016 (11:59 PM EST U.S.).
3. Contest is open to everyone except Mr. Jason Kaplan. Employees of the Howard Stern Show and the Kaplan family are more than welcome to participate.
4. U.S. residents only. (I realize Jason Kaplan attracts a lot of international fans, but shipping costs can get crazy.)
5. Submitting a tweet gives The Jason Kaplan Fan Club the right to use the tweeter's name or Twitter ID or tweet itself for anything. The Jason Kaplan Fan Club reserves the right to reword, paraphrase, etc. any submission.
6. Prizes will be sent as soon as possible but no guarantee of a delivery time frame.
7. Winners will be chosen at random and announced within a few days of the contest end date
8. The Jason Kaplan Fan Club reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time for any reason. Shit sometimes happens.
9. Prize may include T-Shirts. T-Shirts are new. The only available size is XL. Sorry we're not a clothing company.
10. I will do my best to make the prize packs of "comparable value".
11. Not responsible for prize packs lost in the mail. This has never happened.
12. By participating in the contest, the participants agree to all of the rules.
1. This contest is not endorsed by Jason Kaplan, The Howard Stern Show, etc.
2. The Jason Kaplan Fan Club is run by a Jason Kaplan fanatic that has never actually met Jason Kaplan. Jason once said that he hopes he never meets me, because it's far more interesting to be unknown to him. I cannot agree more. The speculation outdistances the actual person.