Believe it or not we are already in March 2013, and it's time for a new contest! The grand prize winner will be chosen at random and announced 1 week from the first day of the contest.
Grand Prize: $25 Amazon.com Gift Card that can be used for site purchases.
To participate in this contest you must do the following:
1. Retweet the @jasonkapfanclub tweet that references this contest. I'm trying to spread word about the contest.
2. Tweet your favorite Jason Kaplan moment from 2013 so far to @jasonkapfanclub with hashtag #jk2013 . Tweet as often as you like. Maybe you thought it was funny when he slammed Jon Hein during Back Office Radio. Perhaps you enjoyed his Twitter war with Sirius XM Patriot host David Webb. There's no wrong answer, because they all involve Jason Kaplan!
3. Follow @jasonkapfanclub. This is necessary in order to correspond with the potential contest winner using Twitter's direct messaging.
Fine Print:1. No purchase necessary.
2. Contest is open to everyone except Mr. Jason Kaplan. Employees of the Howard Stern Show and the Kaplan family are more than welcome to participate.
3. U.S. residents only. (I'm nervous that the claim code won't work on Amazon.ca or other non-U.S. Amazon sites.) Amazon.com Gift Card claim code will be sent to the winner as a Twitter "direct message".
4. Submitting a tweet gives The Jason Kaplan Fan Club the right to use the tweeter's name or Twitter ID or tweet itself for anything. The Jason Kaplan Fan Club reserves the right to reword, paraphrase, etc. any submission.
5. Prize will be sent as soon as possible but no guarantee of a delivery time frame.
6. Winner will be chosen at random and announced 1 week from the first day of the contest.
7. The Jason Kaplan Fan Club reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time for any reason. Shit sometimes happens.
8. By participating in the contest, the participants agree to all of the rules.
Disclaimers/Notes:1. This contest is not endorsed by Jason Kaplan, The Howard Stern Show, Back Office Radio, Fat Guy Show, Amazon.com, or any other third parties. Hell, I'm not sure that I endorse it.
2. The Jason Kaplan Fan Club is run by a Jason Kaplan fanatic that has never actually met Jason Kaplan. Jason once said that he hopes he never meets me, because it's far more interesting to be unknown to him. I cannot agree more. The speculation outdistances the actual person.